Our application fee is $45 per applicant and our deposit is $300. The application fee is non-refundable.
2. How do I qualify? Do you accept Section 8 Vouchers?
Our screening guidelines include credit history, criminal history, income qualification, and rental/address qualification. For detailed qualifications, click here. We currently do not participate in the voluntary Section 8 Voucher program.
3. What lease terms are offered?
We offer flexible lease terms from 3-13 months.
4. Are pets allowed? Are there fees or pet rent?
Minnehaha Manor is a pet friendly community. We allow a maximum of two pets per apartment. Breed restrictions apply.
Cats: $200 pet deposit + $100 non-refundable fee/cat, pet rent $15/cat/month
Dogs: $200 pet deposit + $200 non-refundable fee/dog, pet rent $40/dog/month
5. What utilities am I responsible for?
Residents are responsible for electricity.
6. What parking options are available?
Off-street parking is available for free. Private garages are available for $55/month.
7. Is smoking allowed?
We are a 100% smoke-free community.
8. What services are offered to residents?
We offer an extensive list of services for residents, including online payments, 24 hour emergency maintenance, professional on-site management and more.
9. Are furnished apartments available?
Furnished apartments are not available, but Bigos Management is happy to point you in the right direction for local furniture options.
10. Does Bigos Management offer corporate housing?
Corporate housing is available for an added fee. Please contact the Property Manager for more details.