1. How much does it cost to apply?
- Our application fee is $45 per applicant and our deposit is $300. The application fee is non-refundable.
- Our screening guidelines include credit history, criminal history, income qualification, and rental/address qualification. For detailed qualifications, click here. We currently do not participate in the voluntary Section 8 Voucher program.
- Typical lease terms are 3-13 months, but longer terms might be available.
- Minnehaha Manor is a pet friendly community. We allow a maximum of two pets per apartment. Breed restrictions apply. Learn about our policy here.
- Cats: $200 pet deposit + $100 non-refundable fee/cat, pet rent $15/cat/month
- Dogs: $200 pet deposit + $200 non-refundable fee/dog, pet rent $40/dog/month
- Residents are responsible for electricity.
- Off-street parking is available for free. Private garages are available for $55/month.
- We are a 100% smoke-free community.
- We offer an extensive list of services for residents, including online payments, 24 hour emergency maintenance, professional on-site management and more.
- Furnished apartments are not available, but Bigos Management is happy to point you in the right direction for local furniture options.
- Corporate housing is available for an added fee. Please contact the Property Manager for more details.
This has been my home for 2 years now and it has been an amazing 2 years! It is very cozy, everyone around you is super kind and helpful. The apartments are very clean and super spacious!- Erika C.